Not Your Basic Minimalist #3: Ege from "Simple The Blog"
Blog Name: simpletheblog
Blog Link: https://www.simpletheblog.com/
Location: (e.g. city, state, country): Izmir, Turkey
1. What is minimalist style to you?
Minimalist style is about to be stylish and simple at the same time. You don’t need to be “a million dollar baby” for being stylish. You can just be, natural, simple and confident. Being yourself is the most stylish thing to me.
2. How would you describe your blog?
My blog is about my lifestyle and my opinions about minimal lifestyle. Furthermore my Instagram @simpletheblog is more about my daily life and what I wear. I always reflect myself as I am. I write what I think on captions, I share what I listen while posting a photo.
3. How long have you been blogging and how would you describe your journey as a minimalist blogger?
I’ve been blogging for a long time. I made my first blog in 2007. It was a fashion blog too. But in 2013 I stopped blogging, my inner voice forced me to do it and I am thankful for it. When I accept that I am a minimalist I have restarted to blog and here I am now.
4. What brands or designers inspire your minimalist style?
5. What shopping tips would you give to someone to have a great minimal wardrobe ?
First of all you should analyze your body and know your style. Make a capsule wardrobe and always make a list before shopping. I always prefer to combine versatile colors using red or pink.
6. What makes you unique as a minimalist blogger and style influencer?
While being a minimalist I choose the hardest path; to be an urban minimalist. It’s to hard to keep calm and live in a big city. I am doing that thanks to all messages and comments I received I know that it inspires people. I am a working lady, a mom, a wife and I can be stylish as a minimalist and I have a minimal lifestyle. I am funny, funky and simple at the same time.